[ Algorithms for Geometric Intersection
- Mark de Berg, Marc van Kreveld, Mark Overmars,
Schwarzkopf, Computer Geometry - Algorithms and Applications, Second
Edition, Chapter 1 & Chapter 2, pp. 1-43, 2000
- Jon Louis Bentley and Thomas A. Ottmann, "Algorithms for Reporting and Counting Geometric Intersections,"
Transactions on Computers, Vol. C-28, No. 9, pp. 643-647, September 1979
- Jon Louis Bentley and Derick Wood, "An
Optimal Worst Case Algorithm for Reporting Intersections of Rectangles,"
IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. C-29. No. 7, pp. 571-577, July
- Kevin Q. Brown, Comments on "Algorithms
for Reporting and Counting Geometric Intersections," IEEE Transactions on
Computers, Vol. C-30, No. 2, pp. 147-148, February 1981
- J. Nievergelt and F. P. Preparata, "Plane-Sweep Algorithms for Intersecting
Geometric Figures," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 25, No. 10,
pp. 739-747, October 1982
- Bernard Chazelle, "Reporting and Counting
Segment Intersections," Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 32,
pp. 156-182, 1986.
- Bernard Chazelle, "An Optimal Algorithm for
Intersecting Line Segments," Journal of the Association for Computing
Machinery, Vol. 39, No. 1, pp. 1-54, January 1992
- Ivan J. Balaban, "An Optimal Algorithm for
Finding Segments Intersections," ACM Annual Symposium on Computational
Geometry, pp. 211-219, 1995